General terms and conditions of the company Technaxx Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://www.atemmaskenshop.de.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with
Technaxx Germany GmbH & Co. KG
D-60388 Frankfurt am Main
Register number HRA: 43080
Register court Frankfurt am Main local court
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The offer is accepted in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. If the deadline expires without result, the offer is deemed to have been rejected.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the internet shop after registration and entering the registration details (e-mail address and password).
6) Another check or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order for a fee" or "buy"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Close the internet browser and cancel the order process. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email (confirmation of receipt). This does not yet represent an acceptance of the offer. The offer is accepted in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our online shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.atemmaskenshop.de/content/3-allgemeine-geschaeftsbedingungen. You can check your past orders in our customer area under My Account -> History and details of your orders.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. Any shipping costs will be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 7 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Livedeals247 a project of:
Technaxx Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG
vertreten durch die
Technaxx Verwaltungs- und Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH
vertreten durch den Geschäftsführer Pascal Pekcan
60388 Frankfurt am Main
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.